We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the location of these Villas are like. Are all the Kejora Villas in the same area?

How far walk from the beach and also shopping and restaurants would these be?

We have 2 children 7 & 10 that would be walking with us?

Thanks

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
332 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

There was a recent post about this Lefty......

if u search the forum with the search tool above heaps of this info was covered in that post. Kejora Villas.

I am to stay here in a few weeks, and are staying in 16, i will post a review when i get back.

Location is fantastic, all villas are in the same complex, and are between 1 and 80 steps to the sand. heaps of fantastic restaurants close, on the beach or in the main street which runs behind the complex. kids that age will have a wonderful time. You can hire a bike and cycle the beach path, great markets nearby and a wonderful, quiet feel.....

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Thanks Bluechomsky it just looks quite a distance from the beach when looking at the map of Sanur???

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
332 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

yes i know, very deceiving....

It's all good, fantastic spot... we have stayed twice in hotels very nearby..

if its still available my advice is to book it straight away... i have walked past these villas heaps of times and always wished.... hehehehe.

34 sleeps for me, and am so excited.

Will let u know how it goes, re the villa, but Vanessa is wonderful to communicate with, so am sure it will be great...

Happy holidays.

Bali, Indonesia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Hi Guys,

This is Vanessa and I am the owner and manager of Villa 16, based here in Bali. The Villa complex has direct access to Sanur Beach. We are between Cafe Bonsai and Bennos. From the main entrance at Jl Danau Tamblingan we are between the Street Cafe and the Piccadilly Pub.

It is really easy to walk from the Villas to many restaurants, bars & spas. If you fancy renting a bicycle then you can from many places on the beach.

If you need any more info please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at info@Sixteenkejora.com

See you soon BlueChomsky

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
332 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Have u uncovered my identity Vanessa? hehehehehe. See u soon

Bali, Indonesia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Just call me Miss Marple, although I did have some good clues!!

See you soon

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
332 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Ohhhhhh lefty, you will not be disappointed. Kejora is beautiful. I will write a review when i get home. Day 4 for us here and everything is perfect.

I will take some photos too so you can get the candid shots. But honestly i think they will be the same as the website. Absolutely beautiful.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Just back from a week in Kejora Villa No. 3. The walk to the beach is easy - down private driveway and through private door onto the beach. Like going through a magic portal. We loved our time at Kejora Villa No. 3.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Hi Lefty , I just came back from spending 17 amazing days at Kejora 16 . You will not find a better position ... it is literally 1 minute to beach and boardwalk and all the great cafes , restaurants & spas are right there . I adore this villa Vanessa was an amazing friendly host and the staff are gorgeous. Enjoy I envy you , your kids will have a ball . Also the private area on the beach is fantastic , the water is clean and we swam every day ...

Albany, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kejora VIlla 16 Villas

Any pix to share?