We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

commitment ceremony

surrey, bc
Level Contributor
8 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
commitment ceremony

Has anyone had a commitment ceremony in the Sanur area? Looking at the Sanur Beach hotel? Any help would be welcomed

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Sanur Beach
Sanur Beach
6,696 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
surrey, bc
Level Contributor
8 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: commitment ceremony

send what and from whom???

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: commitment ceremony

Hi Ilab, I'd also want the contact details for the organizer in Sanur area. Can you please send to gratosta@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Sunny Coast...
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: commitment ceremony

Cempaka, you said there is no need to pay $500 for such a ceremony, so how much approximately should I be looking at paying? Could you please PM me some more info on what is involved? Is there a website I could have a look at?

Thanks, Shinee

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: commitment ceremony

Depends if you want a local or international celebrant. $350 to $400 for international and $200 for local.

Also all blessing ceremony packages organized through hotels come with a celebrant. What Cempaka meant was theres no need to pay $500 for a celebrant. I think he didn't realize $500 also included decor, cake, music and hand bouquet.

http://sanurbeachhotelbali.com/weddings/

Its now $750

don't you just love the inflation here

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: commitment ceremony

Could someone please email me the details of the celebrant in Sanur?

jessica.king25@hotmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Darwin
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: commitment ceremony

Hey Jessiwa25, sometimes it is better to get details PM'd (private message) rather than put your email on an open forum - unless you are keen on spam email.."-) Lou

27. Re: commitment ceremony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 22, 2014