We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrads Hotel & Spa

UK
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Harrads Hotel & Spa

I've seen some good deals for the Harrads Hotel & Spa. Has anyone been there recently? There aren't too many reviews about & from what I've found, a number of guests mention the building work - is this still going on? If so, how disruptive is it?

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrads Hotel & Spa

Dear Mr. Clayton,

Greetings from Harrads Hotel and Spa!

Thank you very much for your comments regarding our Property, first of all allow me to introduce my self, my name is Robert Manurung, I am the new General Manager of Harrads Hotel and Spa.

I apologize for the inconvenience experience that you have while you stay at our property.

At the Moment we are expanding our facilities by adding more Room, and meeting rooms, also our new " Blue Eyes Pub and Karaoke ".

The renovation will be finish on July 2011, by that month, we will completely giving our guests more better services.

I do hope my explanation will answer your questions.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Robert Manurung

General Manager Harrads Hotel and Spa

Email: robertmanurung@harradshotel.com

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrads Hotel & Spa

Hi ClaytonS, This hotel is on the main road to Sanur and nowhere near the beach, shopping or any restaurants.

I think you will find it is mainly used by the domestic tourists in Bali.

I wouldnt recommend it for your first trip to Bali.

Donna.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,549 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrads Hotel & Spa

Hi CalytonS

I have to agree with Donna here -- if you are a tourist coming from the UK then I would forget about staying at the Harrads Hotel. It is definitely a taxi drive from absolutely anywhere and I would imagine it attracts more domestic tourists than anything else, or otherwise, those who want to got to Blue Eyes!!!!

Cheers

4. Re: Harrads Hotel & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, October 25, 2012