We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re-taking wedding vows

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Topic
re-taking wedding vows

We have booked to go to Sanur, Bali, for next summer and my husband has asked us to re-take our wedding vows whilst we are out there. Can anyone give us any information or suggestions for doing this in Bali. We plan to stay at the Bali Hyatt.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re-taking wedding vows

Hi,

I can't seem to cut and paste the link, so have cut and pasted parts of a post:

from Fenner(posted in Oct):

I'm getting married on 25th October at the Bali Hyatt in Sanur. This was organised through our travel agent. Last week I was looking for a photographer and found a really good website called www.bali-exoticwedding.com I emailed them and they responded straightaway. They look to arrange all types of weddings so it's worth taking a look. Hope this helps.

and from Fenner (posted in Dec)

Hi I was concerned aswell, my husband and I are both CofE we went to british consulate in Bali and signed relevant paper work. We had 2 services one was a religous and then the local goverment came and we signed there paper work so we have 2 marriage certificates. The British Consulate explained all this to us and it is all legal.

and DJK777:

Hi There, I manage a resort in Bali and we host many weddings in our resort. I have listed the contact details of the wedding company we use most.

PT Bali Weddings International

Jl By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 103 Sanur Bali

Ph. 62-361-287516

www.baliweddingsinternational.com

It's on organising a wedding, but the info should still be pretty relevent....best thing to do is ask your travel agent or email the hotel directly.

Hope this helps!

Good luck and congratulations!

Barnsley
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: re-taking wedding vows

We stayed at the Bali Hyatt in Sanur and had our wedding there in October. Our travel agent organised our wedding through Bali tours, I also emailed the hotel and checked things with them they were very helpful. We had a photographer organised and a dvd of our day all through Bali tours and they were a fraction of the price you would pay in UK. I can definatley reccommend the location and they decorate the full area and you can also choose from different locations within the grounds (they have fantastic gardens, that is where we got married.

Hope this helps.

Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: re-taking wedding vows

Thanks for the information. We havent decided how we are going to do this yet, but think we would like to do in the grounds of the Bali Hyatt. We have e-mailed the Bali Hyatt for some information but as yet they have not responded so we will try these other sources. Thanks again.

Barnsley
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: re-taking wedding vows

If you need any names of contacts or anything else just email me, my email address is under the hotel review for Bali Hyatt "Great Holiday and Wedding" I could even send you photo's of what thew area was like when we got married.

Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: re-taking wedding vows

That would be great to see some photos of the area, thanks. I will look up your e-mail.