We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Segara Village

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
193 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Segara Village

Some bullet points (our opinions);

1. Singapore airline's Airbus A380 and the inflight service was very good.

2. Hotel rooms were fine and the breakfast buffet (smoked salmon every day), pool, beach area, grounds and staff were excellent.

3. Best food, starters of Beef Cappacio (Kayu Manis) and main of whole grilled Red Snapper (Made's).

4.Bars, Lazers (only lively bar we found, live music most nights). Tootsie's, Bonsai and Mango Cafe, on the beach.

5. Best shop, the small one on the rhs of Randy's bar, some unusual things (she even got joss sticks especially for us). Good prices if you buy a few things and she is not pushy (most of the other shops were). There is also a decent craft shop just across the road and to the right (linked in with Randys).

6. Best excursion, Tannah Lot Temple / sunset (except for the cloud cover).

Any questions?

Cheers,

Phil

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,885 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Segara Village

I have a question, did you enjoy Bali?

And thanks for the report.

Cheers!

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
193 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Segara Village

Yes thank you, we had a very good holiday. I was brief initially because I wanted to post a report, but did not have much time. Just wanted to give some basic details to try to help people.

Cheers,

Phil

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,885 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Segara Village

Good job Phil - this is exactly what the TA forums are about; travellers giving tips based on their experience. I hope you continue to lurk on here and contribute to the forum, you'd be surprised how often people ask about Sanur and also Segara Village.

Cheers.

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
193 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Segara Village

No problem, I appreciate other peoples opinions and advice, so I am please to contribute when possible. My previous contributions have been focussed on Thailand and Turkey.

Hope you have a good wekend,

Phil

5. Re: Just back from Segara Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, December 02, 2010