Some bullet points (our opinions);
1. Singapore airline's Airbus A380 and the inflight service was very good.
2. Hotel rooms were fine and the breakfast buffet (smoked salmon every day), pool, beach area, grounds and staff were excellent.
3. Best food, starters of Beef Cappacio (Kayu Manis) and main of whole grilled Red Snapper (Made's).
4.Bars, Lazers (only lively bar we found, live music most nights). Tootsie's, Bonsai and Mango Cafe, on the beach.
5. Best shop, the small one on the rhs of Randy's bar, some unusual things (she even got joss sticks especially for us). Good prices if you buy a few things and she is not pushy (most of the other shops were). There is also a decent craft shop just across the road and to the right (linked in with Randys).
6. Best excursion, Tannah Lot Temple / sunset (except for the cloud cover).