We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Griya Santrian - Deluxe Rooms

Port Stephens...
Level Contributor
412 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Griya Santrian - Deluxe Rooms

Looking at booking a Deluxe room here for a few days in low season. Would probably request un upstairs room to sit on the balcony.

Can anyone who has stayed or seen the deluxe rooms comment on what they thought of them & there location within the resort please?

Thanks

Bunbury
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Griya Santrian - Deluxe Rooms

They run along one side of the property and are close to the beach, I'm not sure but perhaps some might have ocean glimpses. Last year we stayed at the end of the block of deluxe rooms nearer to reception than the beach, it faced onto the art gallery. The decor is quite modern, newly decorated so very clean, huge bathroom with frosted glass walls, good amount of space in the bedroom/living room, adequate storage space and wardrobes, in-room safe. All in all very nice, we will be staying there again in a couple of weeks - can't wait !!! By the way the balcony is quite big with a lovely daybed/sofa to relax on, I definately recommend an upstairs room.

Edited: 3:58 am, May 13, 2010
Port Stephens...
Level Contributor
412 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Griya Santrian - Deluxe Rooms

Thanks farmgirl

That sounds brilliant. I like the very very clean, large balcony & nice bathroom. Not worried about ocean views but you have made me confirm my choice of deluxe rooms. Thank you so much.

Enjoy your holiday we are off to Kuta/Legian ( lge group trip) in 7 & 1/2 wks but will go & check out Griya Santrian while friends are staying at Villa Shanti. Only hubby & I next trip yahoo.

Katherine, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Griya Santrian - Deluxe Rooms

We are looking at staying at the Griya next year. What is the difference between the beluxe rooms and suite? Do the deluxe rooms have a bath or just a shower?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
597 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Griya Santrian - Deluxe Rooms

My wife & I have stayed in No217 Twice in the last year , it was great cost us $145 per night.

5. Re: Griya Santrian - Deluxe Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 16, 2010