We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jimbaran or sanur first ?

Asia
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
jimbaran or sanur first ?

HI there-

Going to Bali in another 10 days so I am planning to stay half the time in sanur and half jimbaran. I arrive at 130 am so I think i jimbaran is best to stay in first?

Also would getting a taxi at that time be hard?

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,210 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jimbaran or sanur first ?

Either place will be fine to start your holiday, as both are not far from the airport.

We have arrived after midnight and there have always been loads of taxis. Can't imagine that where there's a chance of money, there wouldn't be a taxi available.

Charges to Jimbaran will be from 60,000 to 135,000Rp depending of the location of your accommodation and for Sanur around 95,000+Rp, again depending on where in Sanur you are headed.

Edited: 8:18 pm, April 15, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jimbaran or sanur first ?

Hi Soo,

I see another new animal picture for your profile, I can't keep up! Maybe you should change your profile name to Zoo- Darwin. :-)

Cheers

Asia
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jimbaran or sanur first ?

THanks! Do you think I made a good choice with picking those two places? I dont wanna be overwhelmed with too many people and crowded and drunk 20 year olds. : )

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,210 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jimbaran or sanur first ?

Yep, good choice I do believe and there won't be mobs of youngens hooning around.

For a lovely breakfast in Jimbaran, go to Villa Balquisse (opposite the Intercontinental). You may have to let them know you are coming...it is so pretty and the meal was too - it tasted great as well, after I took its photo. Tel: 361 701 695

I like that name gabbyo...yes I have a whole lot more animals waiting in the wings to come out...isn't this one lovely.

Edited: 9:35 pm, April 15, 2010
5. Re: jimbaran or sanur first ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, October 13, 2010