We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rajanatha Villa or Villa om si ? can anyone help ?

sydney australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Rajanatha Villa or Villa om si ? can anyone help ?

We are staying in Sanur from 25th Dec to 8th Jan . There are 3 people and need two bedrooms as my daughter is with us. I have great quotes from both and they both look fantastic.Has anyone stayed in either and please let me know all info on them both . I did try hotels but ridiculous pricing !! Griay Santrain quoted me $400us per night for duplex. I would love to hear your comments and ideas. La taverna wasn't bad but no TV - my husband wouldn't survive - pathetic I know. !!!

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
The Samata
The Samata
#1 of 84 hotels in Sanur
Karmagali Boutique Suites
Karmagali Boutique Suites
#2 of 84 hotels in Sanur
Pondok Ayu
Pondok Ayu
#3 of 84 hotels in Sanur
Canggu, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rajanatha Villa or Villa om si ? can anyone help ?

cant help with those villas, but have heard some good things about The Zen Villas?

Mentioned in this post
The Zen Villas
The Zen Villas
276 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Canggu, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rajanatha Villa or Villa om si ? can anyone help ?

cant help with those villas, but have heard some good things about The Zen Villas?

Mentioned in this post
The Zen Villas
The Zen Villas
276 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
3. Re: Rajanatha Villa or Villa om si ? can anyone help ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 02, 2010