We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

#### stressing me out - Sanur Accom

West Oz
13 posts
Save Topic
#### stressing me out - Sanur Accom

Still trying to narrow down accom for Sanur - 2 families with 3 kids from 2yrs to 13yrs. Kids that like to be kids, adults that like to be adults (i.e have a drink or two after bed time). Budget 150 pn, want to be comfortable but still feel like we are in Bali, not downtown Sydney at the Hyatt. So far have the following; Peneeda, Segara, Villa Puri, Emerald, Besakih, and SBV. Anyone help to shortlist?

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Emerald Villas
Emerald Villas
358 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Besakih Beach Hotel
Besakih Beach Hotel
531 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
The Samata
The Samata
#1 of 84 hotels in Sanur
Karmagali Boutique Suites
Karmagali Boutique Suites
#2 of 84 hotels in Sanur
Pondok Ayu
Pondok Ayu
#4 of 84 hotels in Sanur
Ballarat
Level Contributor
323 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: #### stressing me out - Sanur Accom

Hi I had been looking at the griya santrian it seems to come up often on packages to bali . Is it suitable for children aged 10, 7 and 2 years old ?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,019 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: #### stressing me out - Sanur Accom

lets go five the griya would be suitable for your family. nice pools, and a good beach front area with loungers etc set up. plenty of shady spots around this area as well. you can hire bikes from locals close to the griya and there is a very good selection of restaurants along this strip of beach and also a convenience store. this hotel is along the same strip as besakih hotel and vila shanti which are all beach front. for a similar price look at the bali hyatt, they have a small kids club and playground and offer 50% discount for a second room. you also have the free shuttle bus to the grand hyatt in nusa dua where there is a water slide and kids club as well.

West Oz
13 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: #### stressing me out - Sanur Accom

Finally have gotten to posting after our Sanur trip. We stayed in the Emerald Villas and thought they great in most aspects. Pool not secure for little ones but they are not generally outside alone anyway, Service was great. In house food expensive and did not provide value for money.

Babysitting through the villas was excellent. All in all I think they were lovely. Even though they are only a few minutes from the beach I think next time we will try and be on the beach front.

if you want something well appointed and private, these villas are nice. Probably not that cheap in Bali terms but we did feel a bit special staying there.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Emerald Villas
Emerald Villas
358 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
34. Re: #### stressing me out - Sanur Accom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 19, 2011