We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Hyatt Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Hyatt Sanur

I will be travelling to Sanur with my 2 kids who are 12 and 15 years old. Is the Bali Hyatt going to be ok? By that I mean is it likely that there will be other kids there of a similar age or is the Hyatt mainly for Honeymooners etc?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

You will be fine. There will be other families there.

new york
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

Good choice,stayed there last year,came with 2 kids also,and there were lots of family with children.Just take meter taxi if You'd like to take kids around to waterboom for example,I know kids love that.Quiet and peaceful place to stay sanur.Not so busy like Kuta

3. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, October 17, 2009
4. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, October 17, 2009
England
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

Thanks for that..

Could I ask you something else...

From what I can gather there is a problem with saving sunbeds in hotels in sanur and having to get up early to ensure you get one..is this right?

Also what is your opinion of the Griya Santrian? Would it also be suitable?

Thanks in advance

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

The sunbed issue isn't just in Sanur it's all over Bali in hotels that don't tend to have enough sunbeds in good positions. You should be fine at the Hyatt as they have heaps. Haven't heard of it being a problem there.

The Griya is another good choice of hotel, although with the children I think I would stick with the Hyatt.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,758 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

don't worry about reserving a sunbed at the hyatt. there are hundreds of them. this is an excellent hotel in a good position. they beach front is huge and a great place for your children. i have just come back from staying there yet again.

England
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

Thanks - thats great, I have just finalised my booking and we have decided to stay at the Hyatt. Can't wait! We have booked a garden view room and breakfast.

Do they have a towel service round the pool?

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
342 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

You will be happy at Bali Hyatt and yes they have very fluffy and large pooltowels. You can change them as often you want.

Enjoy your stay!

Karen

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,758 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali Hyatt Sanur

reality when you are there check out a nice cheap place to eat just to the right of the hyatt on the beach front called cafe bamboo. when we stay at the hyatt we stroll down there for some of our meals as it is much cheaper than the hyatt. i have added the hotel to the sanur restaurant guide and have done a review and added photos. sanur has great restaurants and this one comes in handy and has great ocean views.