We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

denver
8 posts
Save Topic
looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

I'd prefer Sanur for I'll be staying there for the first few days. But I heard Nasu Dua got by far the best spas in Bali, is it true?

Budget around $100

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

I really like this place in Sanur

http://www.mandurahspa.com/

they will pick you up and drop you off.

There are great spas all over Bali haven't heard that Nusa Dua is any better then anywhere else.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
cocomoco
Level Contributor
244 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

I agree with Whinnie, Madurah Spa in Sanur is a great option. I visited it a couple of times and if you want you can read about my visit to this spa on www.bali-travel-life.com/sanur-spa.html.

I tried looking for another spa in Sanur, but I always ended up at Madurah Spa. The prices are definitely within your budget, so you can opt to take several treatments in one day.

I'm not surprised that you heard that Nusa Dua has the best spas in Bali. I'm sure that there are many great spas throughout Bali, but in Nusa Dua the big resorts have amazing spa facilities. The Bali Grand Hyatt has an amazing spa, which has also won some awards. So you can imagine how that looks. I've visited it and made pictures which can be seen on bali-travel-life.com/bali-hyatt-hotel.html.

But not surprisingly the prices are high. For a 75 min treatment expect to pay 100dollars. They usually have a whole list of special treatments that you can hardly find anywhwhere else. You will need to make reservations in advance though.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
western australia
Level Contributor
692 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

I agree also re Mandurah Spa, clean, friendly, good treatments, very well priced. Doesnt look flash from outside but highly recommended. Here is their link

http://www.mandurahspa.com/

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,017 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

sanur has many places to choose from. mandurah is popular but if you just want a cheap massage or treatment of some kind there are places all along the street with massages for as little as 50,000rp. AB in hardys has a very good massage for 50,000rp for one hour. as for nusa dua being better well it depends on what you are after. the prices at the 4 and 5 * hotels are very expensive. have just stayed at grand hyatt again and the treatments here are world class with prices to match. for $100 you will get a lot more at mandurah in sanur.

Dormansland, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

Mandurah is a great spa. I had a haircream bath there a few days ago and it was lovely.

Also spa Sekar Jegat on the Ngurah Rai bypass is great as well. They will pick you up from your hotel in Sanur.

Mentioned in this post
Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Denpasar, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
QLD
Level Contributor
18 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

I'd also go with Mandurah spa - Just went there twice last week, and it's great - One and a half hour massage & treatment was 150,000RPH. An absolute bargain. Definately the cheapest in Sanur too, though I don't know why because it is such a nice place.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

I had a 3 hr spa morning last week at Mandurah including massage, salt scrub, flower bath, facial & hair cream for I think $40. Definitely recommended but be warned, the Balinese have freakishly strong hands & fingers.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

We just returned from a week at Bali Hyatt. We had a free 1 hour massage in the Spa at Bali Hyatt which was fantastic - and the price was right :)

The Spa at Bali Hyatt is very nice, small but with an intimate feel about it. Not cheap though, US$100 doesn't seem to go far there.

The beach side massage at Sanur is 30,000 ruppiah for half an hour, and it varies where you go - Pink Ladies is OK, but it's certainly not a spa experience.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
uk manchester
Level Contributor
338 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

we stayed at the bali tropic nusa dua last nov had a fantastic time,massages are cheap and leave you feeling fantastic my hubby and i had two each at the same place.

Sorry i cannot remember the name but it was outside the hotel turn right up the road then on your left . cost £9 each well worth it for just over an hour of head to toe massage

Denpasar, Indonesia
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: looking for a best spa/massage place in Sanur

best spa in sanur is natural spa, at a corner of jl. danau tamblingan and abian srama at by pass ngurah rai, just ask taxi driver they will know,or come to sanur internet service, jl. danau tamblingan(next to circle k & piccadilly), their kindly staff will give direction to you

Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations