We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage near puri raja

Perth
Level Contributor
129 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Massage near puri raja

Returning to Bali at end of Nov and wondering where the best place to get a massage/ spa treatment near the Puri Raja hotel? Have stayed further south last few times.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Puri Raja
Puri Raja
647 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
Perth
Level Contributor
129 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage near puri raja

Just realised I posted this on wrong forum. Sorry!

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage near puri raja

Hi there,

We had great massages and treatments at Briella Spa. It is on Jalan Warkudara not far from the puri raja entrance heading towards Seminyak.

I've heard Melasti offers good massages at good prices and Puri Raja have massage staff also.

Otherwise head down to Padma Street and you will have people throwing themselves at you offering pamphlets for their spas!!!!

Enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Melasti
Melasti
65 Reviews
Beraban, Indonesia
Puri Raja
Puri Raja
647 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
Padma Resort Legian
Padma Resort Legian
6,441 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage near puri raja

Hi, I stay at the Puri Raja on each trip. Around the corner near the4 DVD shop there is Carla Spa, a girl there is a fantastic girl there her name ayssa (or similary, apologies) she would be the best remedial massues ever and I have had a number of sports injuries that she has worked on, Sorry about the name however it sounds similar to what I have mentioned. Hope in some way this has helped. Cheers.

Mentioned in this post
Puri Raja
Puri Raja
647 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
Carla Spa
Carla Spa
248 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage near puri raja

The Melasti Spa almost next door is fabulous.

Mentioned in this post
Melasti
Melasti
65 Reviews
Beraban, Indonesia
5. Re: Massage near puri raja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 25, 2010