We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Trencin, Slovakia
Level Contributor
23 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Budget

Hi Tripadvisors,

I am trying to organize our budget for the forthcoming trip to Asia, we are staying for 12 nights in Sanur Hyatt on B&B basis.

We are a couple - not big spenders and not party animals either, but we will definitely take some trips around Bali, rent a jetski for couple of hours and do some horse riding and buy some gifts but nothing major.

I know it is hard to predict how much we are going to spend, but in general how much would cost us 12 day’s on Bali (lunch + dinners + some refreshments)

Thanks for your help

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,068 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget

Hello. The general response to most Australians asking this question is to allow around $70 - $100AUDs a day as per your possible day to day activities. I believe you would be working in Euros and if so, 1 Euro is equal to around 1.7 AUDs. I will leave the maths for you to work out.

Hope this helps.

Trencin, Slovakia
Level Contributor
23 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget

Thanks fo your response it makes around €50 a day. Is that for couple?

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,449 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget

I normally budget for around £50 a day for a couple, so this is nearly 50 Euros. This includes lunch, 2 course evening meal, pre-dinner drinks, post dinner drinks, bottles of water, massage, manicure/pedicure etc. Some days you'll spend more, others you'll spend less. Of course, if you're doing lots of trips and hiring lots of drivers, you'll need more.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget

I normally budget for $100 AUD per day and this is for two of us. We normally eat a big breakfast which is included and then just a light snack for lunch and a good meal for dinner. I always take my credit card as a back up but I normally find this amount is adequate.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget

Most Hotels include breakfast so $100AUS/Day for a couple is a good estimate; we usually eat at smaller restaurants / warungs and have food & drinks (including alcohol, and I love my Bintang) bills / day under $50AUS for a couple, without sacrificing on quality. Stay away from “The Must Go Restaurants” and it is still incredibly cheap to eat well in Bali.

Cheers.

6. Re: Budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 02, 2010