We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please give a recent recommendation for driver in Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
66 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Please give a recent recommendation for driver in Sanur

Hi, going on our first trip to Bali, arriving next week and staying at the Tamukami. I have looked at the 'recommended drivers' pages on TA, and all seem excellent from their 'adverts' of course. I would really value a recent personal recommendation. Just the 2 of us (geriatrics - not really but quite active 60s) and would like safe driver, speaking good English, non-smoker in modern car (with aircon) We just want a couple of full days sightseeing, and would like an inclusive price for time, petrol, parking, entrance fees(?). Any advice most welcome. Thanks

QLD
Level Contributor
17 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Please give a recent recommendation for driver in Sanur

Hi,

Just wondering if you can tell me if Putu's vehicle was spacious enough for 4 adults and 3 kids aged 5 years & under?? We're trying to find someone who can fit us all, rather than get 2 drivers.

Regards,

Amy Zischke, Queensland.

22. Re: Please give a recent recommendation for driver in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 07, 2010