We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ina Sindhu Beach: Accommodation-Cottages

melbourne. Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ina Sindhu Beach: Accommodation-Cottages

Hello Tripadvisors,

Has any one stayed at the Inna Sindhu Beach hotel- cottages.There are reviews on the hotel itself, but l cannot find anything on the cottage style accommodation. Are the cottages stand alone type bungalows, with more living space, than a standard room?. If any one can advise it would be much appreciated. Also, just so l can place this hotel, which hotels are around it..

Kind Regards.. Peaches

Mentioned in this post
Inna Sindhu Beach
Inna Sindhu Beach
494 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ina Sindhu Beach: Accommodation-Cottages

Hi Peaches,

Inna Sindhu Beach hotel is a fairly old hotel up the top end of the beach. Its north of La Taverna, Gazebo, Besakih, etc. Its on the very bottom of this map. http://mapsbali.com/areas/sanur2.php

To quote Cempaka, "It is operated by the Indonesian Government and is empty for about 90% of the year and then completely over run with Indonesian Government officials for the other 10%." There never seemed to be anyone staying there whenever I walked past it.

Mentioned in this post
Inna Sindhu Beach
Inna Sindhu Beach
494 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Gazebo Beach Hotel
Gazebo Beach Hotel
249 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Brisbane
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ina Sindhu Beach: Accommodation-Cottages

Yep, if u like HUGE empty hotels you'll love it. There is Inna Sindhu and Inna Grand (Grand Bali Beach) both BIG. Inna Grand is the multi story u see from the beach.

Try the Griya Santrian maybe, they have the bungalows. It is on the beach a few hundred metres south of Inna Sindhu

Mentioned in this post
Sindhu Beach
Sindhu Beach
547 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel
Inna Grand Bali Beach...
860 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Griya Santrian
Griya Santrian
1,649 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
3. Re: Ina Sindhu Beach: Accommodation-Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, November 16, 2009