We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Warungs in Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
A to the K, N to...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Warungs in Sanur

Hi, my partner and I are returning to Bali in June, and staying in Sanur for 3 nights.

I love to eat at the local hangouts but have had a funny tummy from a couple of places (not in Sanur).

Can anyone recommend good, clean traditional Warungs?

Help very much appreciated!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Warungs in Sanur

Our favourite and a favourite of alot of expats living in Sanur is Warung Banjong, it's on Jl Danau Poso. Very cheap eats and one of the best mei gorengs I have ever tasted.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,886 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Warungs in Sanur

i like kesuma restaurant right on the beach front about 150m south of the mercure hotel. one of the best places to get a 'budget' priced meal of seafood while sitting with your feet in the sand and also a good place for a few late afternoon drinks. the seafood gets put on display around 4 - 4.30 each afternoon. Mama putus is another local warung. she used to be beach front but is now on the street approx in front of the mercure hotel.

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Warungs in Sanur

There are 2 opposite the Griya Santrian that are very good, Rib and Pregina.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Warungs in Sanur

Highly recommend Cafe Aladdin on Jl. Tamblingan opposite Gazebo hotel and I also have delicate tummy but regularly eat at the night markets with no problem. The night markets are a lot of fun too.

5. Re: Best Warungs in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, October 20, 2009