We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much money to take?

chill2366
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How much money to take?

Hi

I am off to Bali for 2 weeks in September for my honeymoon. I have booked my flights and hotel and am staying bed and breakfast in Sanur.

I have transport to and from the airport arranged with my hotel but I am not sure how much spending money I will need to take with me, or how much to expect to spend. I would like to do a few trips within the 2 week, but mostly going to chill out and enjoy Bali. So on average how much should I expect to spend?

Thanks

Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much money to take?

No real way to determine this but you don't have to *take* spending money with you... use your ATM card for cash withdrawals.

Don't forget to tip the staff when you leave.

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much money to take?

You can expect to pay about 450,000rp for a day trip.

How much you will spend on food/drink depends on where you decide to eat. You can pay about 15,000rp each for nasi goreng and a beer or you can have an expensive Italian meal with wine and pay $100 a head. There are so many restaurants in Sanur you won't have time to try them all.

3. Re: How much money to take?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, October 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations