We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kesari sanur guesthouse

Sweden
4 posts
Save Topic
kesari sanur guesthouse

Hello! Planing to stay at kesari sanur guesthouse.Is this a nice place to stay at? Is it close to beach and shops and restaurants?

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kesari sanur guesthouse

I'm not familiar with the place, but I'm pretty sure its in the street opposite the northern boundary of the Hyatt Hotel. It is near lots of shops and restaurants. You would be able to walk down the laneway beside the Parigata resort to access the beach or cut through Peneeda View Hotel.

I'm pretty sure its the street on the bottom of this map where the copyright mark is.

http://mapsbali.com/areas/sanur4.php

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,563 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kesari sanur guesthouse

The road is the one that Frangipanigirl mentions. The road is actually named Kesari.

The guesthouse is small, neat and quite good. I have friends staying there at the moment.

The road can be a bit daunting if you are a novice traveller. The place is situated amongst local houses and small warungs. However once you are used to that it all will be good.

The guesthoue can be hard to find, they have no signs outside. It is behind a high fence with a large wooden gate. The street number (36) is the only clue to its location.

3. Re: kesari sanur guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 11, 2009