We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puri Ayu

Darwin
5 posts
Save Topic
Puri Ayu

We have just book the Garden 2 Bedroom Apartment at Puri Ayu in Sanur, very excited as it looks nice on there web site, but there are no photo's of the bathrooms in the 2 bedroom Garden Apartment are they nice? If any one has photos of them it would be much appreciated :)

Also what is the brekky like?

Thank you for any help

germany
Level Contributor
140 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Puri Ayu

Dee Dee,

when you have a toddler, I would pretty careful in Villa lumbung because the stairs is pretty steep. But when you have bigger kids, or juat adults should be no problems.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Puri Ayu

Thank you Whinnie and Mermaid.

It sounds nice. A little tired I can handle it's massive Western style hotels that I can't cope with.Also as long as its clean then it's ok .

I do have children coming with me but they are 17 and 11 so the stairs won't be a problem for them. Maybe for me in my "old age" but thats ok.Thanks again

Deedee

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Puri Ayu

Deedee you have hit it on the head exactly. That is the reason we like Puri Ayu so much...it's not a large resort, the staff all know us and call us by name (hugs and kisses all round now on arrival and departure we have been so often) and it's way more traditional than a hotel.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

14. Re: Puri Ayu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 16, 2009