We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM in Sanur???

UK, Warrington
Level Contributor
103 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
ATM in Sanur???

Hello

Does anyone know where the ATMs are in Sanur - we will be staying at the Puri Santrian.

Thanks

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,012 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM in Sanur???

ask for directions from the puri there is a couple near there. i like to use the one outside hardy's supermarket ( short bemo ride from your hotel). they are located in the car park. while there you can pick up a few things and shop in the art shops upstairs. there is one of the two recommended money changers just across the road so when you need to change your money do it here. also a couple of good places to eat across the road.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM in Sanur???

There is a Citi ATM at the McDonalds at the big intersection just before Sanur. It only dispenses 100,000 rps notes.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM in Sanur???

There is one just outside the entry to the Puri Santrian, you turn right onto the street and on the other side of the Messanine Restaurant there is a very new, modern group of shops (Travel agency, Fresh store, Gift shop and dvd store, and Polo Palph Lauren shop) the ATM is in the car park in front up against the Messanine Restaurant Wall, in a glass cubicle.

Ohh and if you happen to find the credit card I left in that machine in July, you can destroy it, I have my new one. Warning: the machine doesn't beep to remove your card.

4. Re: ATM in Sanur???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 02, 2009