We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legong in Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thailand
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
304 reviews
Save Topic
Legong in Sanur

Is there a place/restaurant we can watch legong dance in Sanur? And how to get there from Villa Puri Ayu/Puri Santrian?

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,206 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legong in Sanur

There are a couple of restaurants in the north of Sanur that offer Legong shows, just look out for the signs on the street outside. Gazebo hotel and La Taverna hotels also offer Legong and Gamelan once a week. Seem to recall that Puri Santrian also has a Legong show once a week too, with a buffet meal thrown in.

It's easy to get a bemo to Hardys supermarket and then walk up the Jalan until you find the restaurants.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
28 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legong in Sanur

I can confirm that the Puri Santrian does have a traditional Balinese show once per week. I think from memory the cost including an extensive buffet meal is 300,000rp.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legong in Sanur

I can't remember what the restaurant was called but they gave a free dance show. just listen out for the chimes when walking down the road you can't miss them!

4. Re: Legong in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 27, 2009