We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Friendly

Perth
Level Contributor
46 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Family Friendly

Could anyone tell me the best resorts for families with small children. ( 2 & 4 years). I've been told the Hyatt. We are looking for a 4 star plus, with hopefully a kids club, and suitable conecting room. Thanks.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,945 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Friendly

yes definately bali hyatt. we used the kids club for out 3 year old. (3 is minimum age) as it is for most hotels. they can help with private babysitters. if your little one is close to 3 it should not be a problem. ground floor rooms are good with young children. the beach is calm with plenty of shady umbrellas. the pools are nice and relaxing. over all great hotel in a great position.

PERTH
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Friendly

Yep go for the Hyatt will not beat it for value and quality, great for kids and quality food.

I went last year with my 3 girls but i am looking a the Puri Santrian this year just for a change, finding it hard to beat Sanur generally

3. Re: Family Friendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 22, 2009