We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sanur plaza

London, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sanur plaza

has anyone stayed in plaza suits and can you tell me are the rooms a good size for a familiy of 4 thanks

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,975 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sanur plaza

hi

yes i have stayed in the sanur plaza suites. i had a three bedrrom suite with bathroom ensuite, dining living, kitchen and balcony. there are 2 bedroom suites also. some suites have an upstairs area but i had mine on 1 level.

the accommodation was very good clean and each day the room was serviced. the pool was very large with sun lounges and very relaxing. i tried a massage when i was there and it was A1. there is also a kids club where there is a lot to do and another pool with a good water slide. the kids club is fully supervised and free. the rooms themselves were very large. i was surprised at how much room we had.

the plaza suites are not on the beach and you have to use the scheduled shuttle bus to get to the restaurants shops beach and the sister hotel the sanur plaza hotel (also very nice). the hotel is located on the by pass road. there is not much to walk to rom the suites. over all the suites were very good for affordable family accommodation the position was the only down side but the shuttle bus made up for this.

i have since found another place in sanur 1 minute walk to the beach, walk to shops restaurants etc that has 2 bedroom 2 bathroom living room, kitchen that is well worth considering and very good prices. the hotel taman palem (palm garden hotel). it is located at JL kesumasari a good part of sanur. i went through the suite room in july and i would consider this next time i take my family as it is extremely cheap and very well maintained and in a good position. it has a pool and is a quiet hotel.

another budget hotel with a family room is the stana puri gopa.

hope this helps!

2. Re: sanur plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations