We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay On the Beach in Sanur?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Stay On the Beach in Sanur?

Hello,

We are in Bali and having a GREAT time. Bali is awsome and Trip advisor info has ben very helpful.

My family wants to spend our last week in Bali "ON THE BEACH", I'd like to stay in Sanur. Under 100 US/ night---- Any Suggestions??

Thank-you

Kimberlee

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
312 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay On the Beach in Sanur?

hi Jimberlee,

for the class hotel, you may choose Bali Hyatt 4* hotel, they have almost their own beach, gold sandy beach, for under US$100/ night/ room you can get a room there definitely, inclusive breakfast, service and tax.

But if you would like to stay at smaller hotel, you may choose Gazebo, Tandjung Sari, La Taverna, Respati, Griya/ Puri Santrian.

cheers,

marala

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay On the Beach in Sanur?

Hi Kimberlee

I would recommend the Puri Santrian as it is quite a beauty. Their coffee shop by the beach is lovely for a late night chilled out meal.

If you are OK not being right on the beach there is an affordable set of quaint cottages called Sativa Sanur.Take the rooms facing the pool if you pick this place. It's got the local flavour. Its a max. 10 min walk to the beach from there.

Have a wonderful week in a beautiful land.

Cheers

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stay On the Beach in Sanur?

On the beach you have:

Respati

Griya Santrian

Besakih

Gazebo

Just to name a few.

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stay On the Beach in Sanur?

Wasn't at my computer yesterday. Beachfront hotels are:

Mercure Hotel

Sanur Beach Hotel

Puri Santrian

Sativa Sanur Cottages

Bali Hyatt

Paneeda View

Parigata Resorts

Diwangkara Holiday Villa

Laghawa Beach Inn Hotel

Griya Santrian

Gazebo Hotel

Respati Hotel

La Taverna

Besakih Hotel

Tandjung Sari Hotel

Grand Bali Beach Hotel

balihotels-bali.com/bali_hotels_sanur.html

Fran

5. Re: Stay On the Beach in Sanur?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 05, 2009