We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in november

puerto rico
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weather in november

i am some what worried about the weather in november. does anyone have first hand experience of the amount of rain, hours of sun etc. i am looking to go for 10 days or so in early november. the only time work permits

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in november

hi the foxespuertorico,

is always about the weather,i'm affraid to act like a god but normally in november in indonesia is rainy season,but in bali or in east of indonesia the rain is not so strong like the west side,only when it's comeing to january.

and the weather in indonesia these days is chance a lot sometimes,but you dont have to wooried you can still enjoy the sun in bali for 10 days in early november.

i wish you luck

2. Re: weather in november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 04, 2009