We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot Springs Bali

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hot Springs Bali

Hi, Iam returning to Bali for our third visit this September 07. We are staying at Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites which we stayed at in 2005 (We were there for the bombing). I would like to go to the hot springs but not sure if there would be much for my boys (7 & 5) to do there? Can anyone help that has been to the Hot Springs before?

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot Springs Bali

Which hot springs? I have been to the springs at Air Panas Banjar, Lovina and other than having a swim and lunch there isn't really anything else to do, but we did it as part of a day trip so only stayed for about an hour. There is also a Buddhist monastery as Banjar, but I doubt the boys would be interested!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot Springs Bali

Thanks for that Frangipani. I have only heard of a hot springs but if there is nothing there for the boys then I won't bother.

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot Springs Bali

There is another hot springs at Toya Bungkah on Lake Batur but again, there is not much else there. Most people only visit if they are climbing Mt Agung or doing a day tour of the area. It looks very nice though!

…webshots.com/photo/2265758910026682885jHDZzq

My one and only pic of Banjar

…webshots.com/photo/2746227620013752363uGhTnb

4. Re: Hot Springs Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 03, 2009