We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Weddings: wedding gowns

Denmark
10 posts
Save Topic
Bali Weddings: wedding gowns

Hi

My boyfriend and I are planning a wedding on Bali in March, 2008. We have rented a villa called the Istana (near Uluwatu), and we have contact with Elite Events, who are to arrange the wedding. I just want to hear if any of you have expereices with the company and/or villa, or have heard anything relevant for me to know?

I would also like to know if anyone has experiences with renting or buying wedding gowns in Bali? I will only arrive four days prior to the wedding, so there is no time for a gown specially designed for me.

Lastly, I would like to know if someone know of great places for honeymoons in Bali? We are looking at Ubud Hanging Gardens, so if you know of the place I would very much like to hear of it.

Looking forward to your responses

Helle

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Uluwatu
Uluwatu
Bali, Indonesia
Ubud
Ubud
Bali, Indonesia
nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Weddings: wedding gowns

hi helle

here are a few websites that have wedding dresses in bali , you might be able to search for the right one before arriving , if none of these are anygood , just do a google search of "wedding dresses in bali " as i did , many come up .

http://www.studiofivebali.com/wedding.html

baliweddingsinternational.com/bridal-boutiqu…

balicateringcompany.com/additional-services/…

cheers

batt

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Weddings: wedding gowns

The Istana is a fabulous Villa! perfect! - for the event I would also suggest looking at the Bali Catering company as another possible option - went to a wedding last month for some dear friends at a private villa catered by this company and it really was superbly done..

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
NZ
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Weddings: wedding gowns

Hi Helle,

How was your wedding and how did you find Elite Events?

Do you have any tips for Bali weddings? We are just looking into it now.

Beth

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
4. Re: Bali Weddings: wedding gowns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 25, 2009