We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aston Legend Villa Sanur

western australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Aston Legend Villa Sanur

Has anyone stayed at the Aston Legend Villas in Sanur? Would like some feedback about the quality of this property and covenience factor ie proximity to shops, beach, eateries, etc. Also how does it compare to Pavillon villas?

Ridderkerk
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Aston Legend Villa Sanur

I didn't stay in Aston Legend Villa's but i have been dining there every evening en we looked at some villa's. The rates are very high, but the quality is outstanding! hugh space in the villa's, big plasma tv, quite big pool en hugh space outside the villa. For dining its the best place in sanur we could find. With balinese and normal western food. Lunch is also very good as are the drinks. The villas don't own there own beach, so you will have to walk a little bit to get there. But it won't be longer than 5 minutes. Shops are all over the place in sanur. But for the big shopping mall u will have to walk quite far (around 20-30 mins). But anyone wants to give u a ride around there. You'll only have to pay about 1 euro (2ways). ATM is just around the corner and so is an excursion center.

So for its the best place to stay i've seen in my live even compared to other villa's i've been in Ubud.

I really have t recommend you this place!

Sanur
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Aston Legend Villa Sanur

My family and I have been in Aston Legend Villa Sanur for 5 days and it has been a great holiday. The restaurants offer great food and the villas are big and modern.

Great staff allways friendly and helpfull.

Close to some shops and restaurants.

10 min. work to the beach.

Brgds

Dorthe Sorensen

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,945 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aston Legend Villa Sanur

hi

read this link posted just days ago which has details on aston villa from a couple who just returned from staying there and and also another hotel. this would be an excellent choice.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k186…

no matter where you stay along the main stretch in sanur you have access to great restaurants an assortment of shops and services. there are green bemos which run day and night for 1000 - 3000rp per person and will take you to any shop, restaurant etc along the way. there is also a supermarket called hardy's in sanur where you can stock up on essentials, there are ATM's out the front, crafts and handicrafts, clothing etc for sale upstairs, cheap massages downstairs. a very reliable money changer across the road, (use this one) and also a couple of popular places to eat.

i think aston would be more upmarket then pavillion villas.

sanur is a great place to stay!

4. Re: Aston Legend Villa Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, September 24, 2009