We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opticians in Bali around Sanur and denpasar

Sheffield
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Opticians in Bali around Sanur and denpasar

I am visiting Bali at the end of April this year for two weeks, whilst there I am considering having some spectacles ,prescription ones made , can anyone give me the E-Mail address and if possible the Website of any optician so that I may contact them to see if they can do my prescription, which I feel sure they can.

Thanks

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opticians in Bali around Sanur and denpasar

I think from memor there is an optician in the Hardy's Supermarket building in Sanur, but have no idea of the name. Everyone I know recommends the optictian in Kuta Square, but again don't know the name. - Not very helpful is it!! :)

sydney
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Opticians in Bali around Sanur and denpasar

Hi

Go to denpasar which only 10 mint drive , Lily Kasoem optical on Jl teuku umar , optic seis in mall Galleria ,Kuta . Optic melawai in Centro discoveriy

cheers

Perth, Australia
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Opticians in Bali around Sanur and denpasar

there is one in the discovery mall in kuta and another in Kuta Galliera and another just near matahari's in kuta square

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Opticians in Bali around Sanur and denpasar

No need to Email. They can do any script but multifocals take a week so go early if your script is not standard. MUCH cheaper than Australia. My script is $350 here and I paid $108 in Bali. BAD eyes plus multifocals.

My husbands lenses only cost $30 but his are straight prescription.

Plus the framesw vare much cheaper also. Price varies greatly as it does anywhere. From $20+ Depends what you want.

Take your own script of they can do it there. No cost.

5. Re: Opticians in Bali around Sanur and denpasar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations