We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

Which Singaraja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

I was just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Villa Terang Bulan - It is directly on the beach and looks great however I can't find anything on trip advisor to see if there are any reviews. If you have stayed here I would really appreciate your feedback.

Cheers

7 replies to this topic
Brielle
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

We are going here in may of this year. The villa has great reviews on the most used Dutch website Zoover: zoover.nl/indonesie/…villa

It's all in Dutch off course, but maybe you can use a translatorsite like bablefish?

Brielle
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

We are going here in may of this year. The villa has great reviews on the most used Dutch website Zoover: zoover.nl/indonesie/…villa

It's all in Dutch off course, but maybe you can use a translatorsite like bablefish?

Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

Thanks I checked that out looks good - hope you have a great time I can't wait for the break...

Broome
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

Hi just wondering how your stay at villa terang bulan was? we are thinking of going there in october 2011 ? do you recommend?

Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

We haven't stayed there as yet but have so far found them very professional to deal with but we will be there in a few weeks. I think that it looks worth the risk given the price ...

Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

We just got back from there it was Awesome - if you want to just relax it is great the kids thought it was the best place we stayed as do I... there isn't much around it and is about 10 min drive to the town but that is okay - the cook Ketut is brilliant I would definately recommend.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
245 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja

Seririt is not Singaraja, Seririt is more toward to west of Bali (still at Buleleng Regency) where Singaraja is the name of the capital.

Reply to: Villa Terang Bulan - Singaraja
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Singaraja