We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

Auckland, New...
14 posts
Save Topic
Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

Hi everyone,

Thinking of booking 6 nights at the Grand Mirage Hotel in Nusa Dua, all inclusive.

Anyone been there that could let me know if there are any hidden costs in that and if they think its worth the extra money.

I'm a huge fan of mojitos, are they on the beverage list or would i have to pay for those?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

Hi DhBillings, If you put in the "Search Bar" Grand Mirage all inclusive There is quite a few Trip Advisors opions to choose from they all seem to be very positive. I stumbled across these as we are renewing our Wedding vows at the Grand Mirage in May and was searching peoples opinions before making a commitment. We have booked and paid for it all and cant wait as all feedback has been extremely positive and worthy. Goodluck, Happy and Safe Travels :)

Auckland, New...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

Thanks Kylie,

I'm traveling there in April with my girlfriend so will let you know how it is :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
245 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

We were there a few weeks ago. Mojitos are definitely on the inclusive list. So are most cocktails, it's only some really fancy ones that aren't included.

Auckland, New...
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

Thanks Bofman,

Any recommendations for us to visit or activities to do?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
583 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

We have stayed and loved it, great of you get a good deal and are happy to relax and stay at resort for all meals etc to get the most out of it.

Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

I booked there for July just last night. It will be our third visit to that hotel and first without other family members. Great for all ages and the all-inclusive deal is fantastic for people with children who want to graze through the day. Activities are great. I can't believe that I (a non-swimmer) did the Seawalker. Food is not 5star but the breakfast is good,the beach restaurant is fine for lunch and the best choice for the evening is the Italian restaurant but a buffet in the dark on a hot evening is fun. The chief chef is Australian. Staff at this hotel are amazing and the rooms are very clean. Have not heard of anyone getting Bali belly. Cocktails are not what you may be used to as they seem to use local spirits but my husband can drink the beer so that's a relief!!! Tremendous value and no bill at the end of the holiday. Cheap massage places across the street eg: $5-6 Aus for an hour of back massage. Only drawback is that like so many other places,some guests seem to reserve pool side loungers at the crack of dawn

7. Re: Grand Mirage Hotel - Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 03, 2015