We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sofitel Nusa Dua

Mount Isa, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sofitel Nusa Dua

Hi All,

Can anyone please give me advice about staying at the Sofitel in early March?

I want to book an Opera Suite with a plunge pool but there is no photos on the Sofitel website and I don't even know if they are finished!

I also want to confirm if the Club Milleseme is open at this stage.. no point in paying for it if its not available.

Are there any other features of the hotel which are still under construction?

Does it have a good ambience or is it too new?

Any advice would be much appreciated.. thanks in advance

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sofitel Nusa Dua

I have booked to go in June. Apparently the club is open according to their Facebook page, they also have pictures. I'm not sure if the spa is open yet. I would contact them about the opera suites to make sure they are ready. The reservations team responded to an email I sent quickly so I would email with any queries.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sofitel Nusa Dua

Wondering if anyone can give feedback on their experience staying in an opera suite? I would like to know if the suite would be suitable for 2 adults with 2 children 4 and 6 years old? Thanks :)

3. Re: Sofitel Nusa Dua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 13, 2015