We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cushions - Nusa Dua

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cushions - Nusa Dua

Hi

I am heading over to Bali soon staying in Nusa Dua. Whils there I would like to get some cushion covers made for our outdoor setting/sofas. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Nusa Dua or elsewhere that they would recommend?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cushions - Nusa Dua

We had cushion covers made in melasti markets opposite coffee corner in May. Near the Commonwealth bank. "Eva collection" is name of shop from memory. Do a forum search and they'll be a favoured maker. We had them made up in Sunbrella fabric rather than the usual fabrics. Cost of fabric was $30 a metre but been quoted $120 m here. For 6 square bases 5 larger backs and 2 smaller backs was $450. We took covers from our setting and they copied exactly. Haven't put them on yet as the setting is packed away for winter!!

They were fast, four days from ordering , and that includes getting the fabric from Jakarta. They even bought the sample books so that others can select this better fabric.

Not too far from Nusa Dua to get to Melasti St in Legian.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cushions - Nusa Dua

I think any tailor should be able to help.

3. Re: Cushions - Nusa Dua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 09, 2014