We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

1 post
Save Topic
Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

Booked to stay 7 nights at Ayodya Nusa Dua in September. Are there any options close by to eat at rather than just the hotel

Level Contributor
132 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

Yup..

Just across the hotel there's small street ( beside courtyard hotel) where you can find some restaurant/cafe... I only can remember one it's ulam Bali.

Btw last year I was staying in ayodya and I can say their room service were great, you won't be dissapointed although little bit pricey but on the other hand their breakfast for me quite dissapointing coming from 5 star hotel.

Edited: 7:11 pm, May 06, 2013
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,960 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

There are some good restaurant choices. There is a street called JL Pantai Mengiat which is lined with local restaurants. Some have Balinese dance performances, nice fresh seafood which you choose and they cook for you as well. These restaurants offer free pick up and drop off so once you have been there once gather business cards and call them about 30 min in advance to collect you or ask the hotel to do this for you. There are also numerous good restaurants at the Bali Collection. This is a shopping / restaurant precinct at nusa dua. The bali collection will have a scheduled shuttle bus to / from your hotel or a taxi is cheap to either of the above areas as well. There are also some restaurants lining the streets of tanjung benoa which is only a short drive from your hotel. These are all reasonably priced restaurants. Bali collection has a supermarket so you can also buy cheap drinks and snacks to eat at the resort.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

Idlewald, I stayed at Ayodya earlier this month, watch out there is construction next door, it is no longer golf course next to them but building and change it to a hotel. Bali Collection from Ayodya is not that far, it is good for dinner and have an evening walk too. if you want to try local food, like really local, there is suckling pig dobil and chicken betutu ibu oki, close by you could ask concierge for this. or if you want a more "hygiene" food, I ate at Conrad eight degrees south, they have BBQ seafood on Saturday (not sure if it is a permanent dinner or only occasional)

trondheim
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

so there is construction work besides the hotel? noisy? ugly? ive boooked 16days with my gf on that hotel, but can change it though

Vantaa, Finland
Level Contributor
169 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

Last month I walked along the beach walk at Ayodya and there was quite a bit of noice from the construction. I don't know if it's constant as I haven't stayed there, but it was unbearable at the time.

6. Re: Good Restaurants outside resorts Near Ayodya Nusa Dua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 09, 2014