We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Bali Benoa

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Novotel Bali Benoa

Does anybody have any recommendations for a special dinner near Novotel Bali Benoa. Or do they do a Romantic Dinner like other Resorts & how much? We have booked a Beach Cabana located in the Beach Wing is this room any good or do we need to upgrade. Any information would be appreciated.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
744 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

Try sakala up the road for a bit of wow factor. Bumbu Bali for great Balinese cuisine. Maybe Meads or Paon.

Perth, Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

Bali Cardamon is A must! ( crispy pork belly) Stayed at the Novotel Benoa in September Lovely hotel grounds. We stayed in a tropical Terrace room found it to be fantasic, the beach cabana's have a lovely view but I found them to look a little dated.Meads is another Great place for dinner.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

Thank you for your suggestions they all sound fabulous.

Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

Kendi Kuning, up the road on the way to Nusa Dua. Not too far by taxi, plus they will send a car to pick you up if you book well enough in advance. Beautiful fresh seafood served in a romantic setting right on the beach front.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

I second Kendi Kuning - it was a great find during our latest trip to Bali, will definitely be back there again. The food is good, the drinks are good and the setting is just lovely! I could just sit back there and relax for hours! Ah, wish I was there now.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

As for the beach cabanas, they're good, you have your own little terrace with sun chairs and a view of the beach. They are a little dated though. Depends what your budget is. The villas are nice but more expensive and no views of the beach.

Ballarat
Level Contributor
106 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

Beach cabana is awesome. Some say dated, I say very Balinese in style. Lots of timber, dark wood. Amazing large bathroom dressing, luggage storage area. They also have a stone bath outside in a little garden area. We isn't use it, but looked very pretty. Best location of all rooms overlooking the beach. I think we had number 8 and this was in the best spot with raised grassy area to the Side with lounges, table and umbrella. I have been to Bali many times and stayed in many hotels and I would consider this room and location to be one of the nicest. The pool over the road is better though, however the beach pool is only several meters away and massage right next door. Unless you are used to the utmost luxury, you will love it. Not worth upgrading to a villa t all in my opinion if there are only two of you. Also second Kendi Kunig and Cardamom, Bumbu Bali too. Also consider Tao a bit further up at the Ramada.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

Thank you LizBallarat for great summary about Cabana Rooms, they sound great. I think we will leave our booking as it is sound awesome! Restaurants you have mentioned all sound delightful. We are getting very excited, not long to go now!

Cheers

9. Re: Novotel Bali Benoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 18, 2014