We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top 5 in Nusa Dua

Sydney
Level Contributor
775 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Top 5 in Nusa Dua

My husband and I are heading over to Nusa Dua tomorrow for 5 nights. We have just spent 5 days in Seminyak and have stayed in Legian several times but never Nusa Dua. What would be your top 5 things to do along with your top restaurants?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,136 posts
1,403 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top 5 in Nusa Dua

Hi,

What hotel are you staying at ??

Walk along the beachfront promenade which goes for approx 5kms - a beautiful walk but take plenty of water with you & a sun hat. Have lunch at one of the oceanfront hotels or cafés. You can also hire bikes from the Westin Hotel.

Gegar beach is lovely to visit too. / Visit Museum Pasifika / Serangan Island Tours are available from Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa. Plenty of snorkeling tours are available from the beachfront too.

There are heaps of restaurants which are mostly housed in the 5*hotels scattered along the beachfront.

We enjoyed the Arwana Restaurant in Sheraton Laguna, the The Ikan beach bar in the Westin & Kayuputi in St Regis.

Sydney
Level Contributor
775 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top 5 in Nusa Dua

We are staying at The Bale

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top 5 in Nusa Dua

I would definitely recommend dinner at Bumbu Bali for some amazing Balinese food. If you give them a call they will pick you up from your hotel.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
278 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top 5 in Nusa Dua

I agree with carowilk go to Bumbu Bali get the hotel to ring they will pick you up and drop you off. one of the best meals we had can't believe I was there just two weeks ago. Go to St Regis Deli for lunch and a gelato or coffee and cake absolutely yummy

Have fun

Sydney
Level Contributor
775 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top 5 in Nusa Dua

Will definitely do beach walk and Bumbo Bali. Thanks guys

6. Re: Top 5 in Nusa Dua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 14, 2014