We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

Which Nusa Dua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Topic
Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

Hi,

we are a family of 4 (kids 2 and 7) travelling to Bali 1st week of July. I am staying in Ubud and want to follow that with some days by the beach and some shopping and good restaurants. We may also like to visit a club if we find baby sitters. What would be the best area for us, Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur.

Thanks so much

Golden Beach...
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

They are all different areas so it really depends on what you are looking for.

I would take children to Sanur, the area is great for getting around on foot or cycle.

Lots of interesting shops,spas, a play place ( from memory) for kids, nice beach areas to play in the sand plus some very good restaurants with bands for a night out.

The Hyatt has kids club, beautiful gardens & beach front....that would be my pick!

San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

Thanks you for your response

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

I also would pick Sanur, it is a lovely family area with very good restaurants and accommodation.

Wales UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

I would suggest Sanur, going again now in april for the 3rd time. Also staying a few nights in Seminyak so not sure what this resort is like, just a bit busier than sanur I think, but sanur is great, love it

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

hello Hema, ths is Vinod from India. I am planning to visit Bali in the last week of October. how is the weather right now in Bali? hoping you are having Fun with family in Bali now.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

I would also suggest Sanur

Sydney
Level Contributor
816 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

Seminyak for some great food, stunning cocktails at sunset & shopping followed by a couple of days of luxury in nusa dua - pick a resort with water slide - best fun ever for whole family!

Sanur is lovely too.

Mono

8. Re: Nusa Dua, Seminyak or Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 06, 2014