We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

London, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

Hi,

I will be staying in Bali for two weeks in August, which is split between ubud and nusa dua. We have booked day tours from ubud and nusa dua. We chose this because it suited as as we have a young family.

But I wanted to know how long does it takes in a taxi from nusa dua to seminyak and the cost, as we would like to go there a few times for sunset and dinner ?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

what about rent a car? It is safe or not?

22. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:28 pm, December 11, 2013
Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

Hello I like your post and like the details of your taxi driver in Bali as we r off there in July 2014.

Could u please email mark on mark6672@yahoo.com.au

Thanks mark

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

Teamgb - could you provide me with the Nusa Dua driver details? Thank you :) ep23@aol.com

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

Hi I am traveling to Nusa dua in a couple of weeks and keen to have own driver. If you can recommend someone that would be good. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

Hi Atterton23, I have P Messaged you.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

hello--I would also appreciate a PM for a driver--

tia

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
264 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

The maximum time you need to get there is 40 minutes . The traffic isn't so bad . There will be no bad traffic at the main circle in front of Bali Galleria anymore , there's already underpass . Going to Seminyak must not trough Kuta . The driver should know and will find a snake way to cut the traffic if they hit the traffic ..

Have a nice vacation

Bli Made

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Wexford
Level Contributor
5 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Taxi time and cost from nusa dua to other parts of Bali

Thanks to everyone for their posts - found them really useful. We are heading to Bali at the end of May for a few weeks and I was worried about heading to Nusa Dua because of the quieter night life and what seems to be a relatively small number of restaurants and bars to choose from outside of the main hotels. With the information here about the length of journeys and the private driver options I feel a bit better about it. We would like to be able to go to Jimbaran or Seminyak for nights out.

If anyone has recommendations they can make about private drivers them please PM me, I would really appreciate it.

Edited: 6:22 pm, February 20, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Jimbaran
Jimbaran
Bali, Indonesia
Seminyak