We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hardy's Nusa Dua

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
26 reviews
25 helpful votes
Hardy's Nusa Dua

Hi, what is the usual taxi fare to Hardy's from Inaya resort, is it as good as the Sanur one.

Does it have a money exchange booth there. Is the beer cheaper there than Bali collection supetmarket.The last one can we buy Dvd's in Nusa Dua.

Thank you in advance.

Keith

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
6,103 posts
126 reviews
70 helpful votes
1. Re: Hardy's Nusa Dua

Everything at Hardy's will be cheaper than at Bali Collection. There is a free shuttle from Nusa Dua but a taxi will only be a couple of dollars. Just ask your hotel to get you a Blubird.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
408 posts
8 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: Hardy's Nusa Dua

Can I ask when Hardy's is in Nusa Dua? Closest large hotel? Thanks

Whangaparaoa, New...
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
125 reviews
76 helpful votes
3. Re: Hardy's Nusa Dua

Hardys is on the bypass road about 3km from the Nusa Dua hotels. It sells cheap sarongs,sandals etc but the clothing is more expensive than on the market stalls. The souvenirs can be bought more cheaply elsewhere but okay if you are short of time. The supermarket is good for cheap toiletries,snacks,beer etc It should cost about 30,000-50,000 in a taxi but I would hire a driver for the trip as it is very hard to get back. We made that mistake once so you really need someone to wait for you.I find Hardys very disappointing these days.I went to the new Kuta one and to the Sanur branch and they were no better. It is better to go into Kuta for a few hours shopping. In Nusa Dua,a few minutes from the Inaya,is a fixed price shop called something like AriMart (I may have the name wrong) It is a few doors past Nyomans Bar and Restaurant on Jl. Mengiat and the prices are very good. To get there from the Inaya,walk down from reception to the side gate on your left,then turn right ,walk along the lane past the monument in the middle of the road and keep going straight. That is Jl. Mengiat. Those taxi drivers you walk past are good too. They all use meters and we used them for trips to Kuta,up to Benoa for dinner at Bali Cardamon (30,000) and to Sanur. Happy shopping

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
26 reviews
25 helpful votes
4. Re: Hardy's Nusa Dua

Thank you

Keith

5. Re: Hardy's Nusa Dua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 04, 2018