We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali honeymoon in Jan?

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bali honeymoon in Jan?

hello guys, me and my fiance we are planning to go for a honeymoon in Bali some where 5-6/01/2015 to 20/01/2015 we have been to Thailand and Malaysia so we love the culture the relaxation theme and the beaches. can you give Us some advise about where to stay? hotel or a villa with stuff? area? attractions open that period?

thanks in advance for Ur time

Dino&Diana

1. Re: Bali honeymoon in Jan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, July 12, 2014
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali honeymoon in Jan?

You know its wet season dont you?, bali will be pumping and nothing closes , I suggest two areas ubud and Legian the Padma in legian is nice , right on the beach and surrounded by markets, shops and restaurants but an oasis.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali honeymoon in Jan?

Not only are you going in the wet season, you are smack bang in the middle of school holidays for Australia. If I were you, I would get right out of the tourist centres of the south. It means forgoing a little nightlife but it wil. Be much quieter in places like Candidasa and Amed.

4. Re: Bali honeymoon in Jan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, July 14, 2015