We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Garden Beach Resort; room selection.

NZ
Level Contributor
857 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Garden Beach Resort; room selection.

It seems like the superior rooms are "street view" - do they all face toward the city or do some have a garden view? If we are not able to get a deluxe room at the price we are looking for, are we still better to go for a superior at this resort or maybe a nicer viewed room at a more affordable resort such as the Adhi Jaya?

Thanks. :)

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Garden Beach Resort; room selection.

Hi, we too have booked this resort through their website cause they had a 20% discount! my husband and son stayed here last year and had a superior room and he said it faced the Main Street but he said it wasn't noisy at all! this time I booked a deluxe room which on their website says it faces the garden and/or ocean, hope this helps

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Garden Beach Resort; room selection.

I've stayed in a Superior Room which looked over the garden. It was the furthest away from the pool etc. & top floor. To be honest I hated it was too far away, I'd be happy with one that looked over the street but closer to the pool.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
884 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Garden Beach Resort; room selection.

I recently stayed in a garden facing Deluxe room, right behind the lobby. Friends had superior rooms facing the street on the same level but they weren't bothered by road noise. They could hear construction noise from the hotel's new restaurants during the day but they should be finished soon. They got a bit of noise from Bubba Gump across the road but it does quieten down earlier in that part of town. There's not really much difference between the rooms, just the Deluxe seem to be finished off a little better. Maybe just a newer renovation. The only thing I didn't like about my room was the heat coming from the air conditioner unit on the balcony, couldn't really sit out there for long. The other guys didn't have the same problem, maybe the extra air flow from the street helped while my balcony was in a bit of a corner. Try emailing the hotel direct and ask for a better deal, we saved quite a bit but we did book 7 rooms for different lengths of time.

Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Garden Beach Resort; room selection.

I have stayed at BAli garden many times in both deluxe and superior. In the superior you don't have tea/coffee facility and yes in most cases you have a street view. I actually enjoyed sitting on the balconey having and afternoon drink people watching, the noise at night if any I didn't notice and it didn't effect me sleeping through the night. BGH is getting more and more expensive, it's a great place and if that's your choice save a few dollars and book superior. You won't regret this is a great resort. Enjoy

5. Re: Bali Garden Beach Resort; room selection.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, May 21, 2015