We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary for 3 days in and around Kuta

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
itinerary for 3 days in and around Kuta

so I am staying in Kuta for 3 nights only, and I have just realized there is a lot to do around this area

I was thinking

Day 1: since we get in around afternoon from Gilli Trawangan, just take it easy that day and spend the afternoon/evening in Kuta, maybe check out the markets, go over to the beach for a bit and dinner somewhere in Kuta

Day 2: I was thinking of taking a hired car or driving myself and checking out the other towns nearby like seminyak, Jimbaran or nusa dua... at least cover 2 of these. is this do-able? can someone help us with what kind of activities and sightseeing is there? what do you guys recommend? I really want to go to Taha Logo and maybe if possible go to Rock Bar for sunset...

Day 3: In the morning, maybe check out something we have missed out in Kuta or any other town which people really recommend. and a few hours in the evening for shopping? can you guide us what's the best place to get good deals? should we go to seminyak especially to shop?

Some guidance and help regarding what places to cover in South Bali would be appreciated!

Thanks!

SansSouci
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: itinerary for 3 days in and around Kuta

Kuta is...Kuta Beach swimming,surfing,sunbake/beach bars(not as in restaurant/club)beach sellers,sunset.

Poppies lanes 1&2

Hard Rock hotel/cafe/centre stage

Kuta Art Market, clothing etc (expected to bargain)

New Beachwalk Bali shopping complex (fixed price shopping)

Discovery Mall/Centro shopping complex (fixed price shopping)

Matahari Department store/Kuta square (fixed price shopping)

Waterbom waterslide park.

Paradiso ten pin bowling/snooker/billiards

Massage/spas.

Plenty of options for eating eg warungs, cafes, restaurants along Jl Kartika Plaza(the main street Kuta to Tuban)Jl Pantai Kuta(beachfront)Poppies lanes/Jl Benesari(cheaper eating) & beachside of Discovery Mall.

Seminyak is...hotels/resorts/villa's,upmarket restaurants/cafes, boutique fixed price shopping.

Nusa Dua, 5*resort hotels, Tangung Benoa water sports eg jet ski's, banana boat, paragliding.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Uluwatu

http://wikitravel.org/en/Tanah_Lot & Teak Jatiluwih (rice field terraces)

Jimbaran & Kedonganan evening/night best known for seafood restaurants.

Forum members would recommend you arrange day trips with a driver (negotiate price for a 1/2day/full day)eg 300,000/350,000rup-400,000rup 1/2day, 500,000rup-600,000rup full day.

2. Re: itinerary for 3 days in and around Kuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 11, 2015