We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
490 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

Hi looking for good cheap Restaurants around our accommodation within walking distance.

Which are Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel in Kuta. and Melia bali (Nusa Dua)

Can anyone give me info on the Rock Bar,@Ayana resort what's the prices like on drinks and do you need to book to get view for Sunset?

Also looking fro good White Water Rafting tour company in Bali ,has anyone Used Baliraftingaction?

Regards

changiairport

James

Agung Bali Travelindo
Dolphin & Whale Watching
Bali Wisata Bahagia
Historical & Heritage Tours
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

There is an awesome Indian Restaurant down near Discovery Mall called Queens of India, I highly recommend it! along the beach side of Discovery Mall are a lot of restaurants, the only one I wasn't wrapped on was a seafood one, only because the prices were expensive for the small portions, that's all.

Rock Bar isn't cheap but you can look up the menu prices, just google it! you may have to line up, it gets busy and we found ourselves sitting in the direct sun and it was sooo hot but they did give us umberella's but they got annoying having to hold them the whole time. I'm glad I went there the hotel grounds are beautiful but I wouldn't rush back.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
490 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

Thanks very much

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

Green garden is nice and a reasonable prices.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
245 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

The Boardwalk (great food, good prices, good service) if you walk to the beach at your hotel DKPH turn right and follow the path past the steps at the shopping centre around the bend past Oceans 27 you'll be there.

Queens of India. Walk out the entrance and turn right about 200 meters on the same side of the road. Great food, good prices, ordinary service.

I highly recommend La Cucina at your hotel. Have eaten there several times and always enjoyed. Not cheap but not expensive either.

Hastings, Australia
Level Contributor
630 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

Kafe Batan Waru next to Discovery Shopping Mall (north side) has nice food at good prices.

http://www.batanwaru.com/

[edit]

Ignore this... Apparently their lease ran out and they moved on the 1st of April. Found this out from on of the pictures on the Trip Advisor review page.

Edited: 5:38 pm, April 03, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

We had a few nice meals at Nyoman's Beer Garden. It's just outside the gates at Nusa Dua. They had both local and western food. Local food was cheap and yummy. I think from memory the western food may have been a bit dearer but was by no means expensive. We walked there from Melia Bali and they gave us a complimentary lift home (probably have pick ups if you asked).

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
490 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Restaurants near Discov Kartika Plaza and Meli Bali

Cheers on that

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
490 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply