We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with cash payment

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Hotel with cash payment

Hello all,

I will be staying in bali for 8 days, but need to reserved a room without any credit card involved.

Is there any hotel that available? I will pay cash rather than paid by credit card that always on

scam.

Doha
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Hotel with cash payment

Hi Ryan

Many hotels are there in Kuta who offer booking without credit card. Please visit booking.com, and look for hotels that are marked with Booking without credit

Si Doi Kuta is *** hotel for e.g. which does not require credit card on booking.com

Enjoy your trip

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Hotel with cash payment

Thanks, bro for the info.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
156 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Hotel with cash payment

I booked through booking.com and there are heaps of motels that dont charge your card. You pay when you arrive. They do ask for the number on the card etc, but you have the choice of paying in cash. We have booked 2 accommadation places that way. Hope this helps. We will be there in march for 2 weeks.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Hotel with cash payment

Thanks again, i hope there is a discount on booking .com.

Enjoy your trip..Cheers

5. Re: Hotel with cash payment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 10, 2015