We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailors in Kuta or Legian

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
89 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Tailors in Kuta or Legian

Hello fellow TripAdvisor friends

I am looking at getting some clothes made while in Bali.

I would like a suit, shoes, and shirts, ties etc.

can someone please give me some advice or tell

me what tailor they were happy with.

thanks in advance.

Wayne Jones, Adelaide

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tailors in Kuta or Legian

Hi!

you can find her details and photo gallery via this link. https://www.facebook.com/IslandCBali?fref=ts

Victor Harbor...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Tailors in Kuta or Legian

If you are staying at the BGBR, just across the road up the lane way, next to Bubba Gump, there is a tailor up there called Marthan Lassandy We had 3 leather jackets made there & they are fantastic....They also do suits etc

Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Tailors in Kuta or Legian

Another vote for Janako on Poppies 11. We have used them twice and have been very pleased with the results. Both hubby and son got suits made and they have been great for the price!!! Our girls got dresses and skirts made from pictures and they were perfect and excellent quality.

14. Re: Tailors in Kuta or Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 26, 2015