We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mrs Pak jeweler at Bali rani hotel. Help!!!

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Mrs Pak jeweler at Bali rani hotel. Help!!!

Advice needed. I was in Bali 3 weeks ago and was getting a gold ring made by mrs Pak at Bali rani hotel.She was given my own gold ( quite a bit) stones and I've paid for it. Was going to be sent here by registered mail as she said it would take 2 weeks to make and not ready before I left. This was due 10 days ago and after responding to initial email asking for a picture ( she was supposed to update me along the way to make sure it was right, but didn't) the picture was blurry and didn't look right. Since the last 10 days there has been no response to any emails or pictures sent. What do I do now? She has my gold, stones and payment and won't answer me!!

Anyone else had any problems?

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,875 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mrs Pak jeweler at Bali rani hotel. Help!!!

Have you made contact with the hotel and told them you are having difficulty in getting this lady to answer your emails? Hopefully the hotel management will be able to help you make contact.

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mrs Pak jeweler at Bali rani hotel. Help!!!

Thanks!! Will try that!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mrs Pak jeweler at Bali rani hotel. Help!!!

I am off to Bali on the 19th November, I can go an enquire for you if you like, that is if you haven't heard from her by then.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mrs Pak jeweler at Bali rani hotel. Help!!!

Did you get in contact with Mrs Pak and your ring under way.

5. Re: Mrs Pak jeweler at Bali rani hotel. Help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 18, 2014