We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

Can someone please recommend Honest, reliable driver for a family of 4 in Kuta in October 2013. Who is also at a reasonable cost please

coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,365 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

we use Sanny, as do a lot of other forum members. His daily cost on his website:

sannybalitours.com

Edited: 4:57 pm, September 25, 2013
Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

you could try Made Sukarma. His website has some tours on it for information for you as well.

He is a kind, genuine family man

http://www.balidiscoveryexperience.com/

He will not take you where you do not want to go, he will give suggestions and you make the decisions on where to go and what to see

He is a licensed guide and his vehicle is registered for tours and insured as well, a lot of the drivers do not have this list of registrations

He has extensive knowledge of the history and culture of his island.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
643 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

we use Kadek, balipersonaldriver.com. He is licensed and insured and had a late model Toyota Innova. he has baby seats, booster seats and DVDs as well. His car will take 7 passengers without luggage, so would be fine with 4 passengers and luggage. he has previously worked as a hotel driver for 8 years. If you book him every day for your trip, whether you use him just for dinner or a full day he charges $280 a week, or you can book by the full or half day tour. He has a wife and 2 sons and is very reliable, friendly and has good English.

Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

We were in Bali a couple of months ago, and on the recommendation of friends we booked Kadek from balipersonaldriver.com He was extremely reliable, always waiting for us well before the time we had asked him to pick us up. We booked him for the entire 2 weeks we were there and he was absolutely wonderful. His car is so clean and his English is very good. He has DVD players in his car which was great for the kids when we did day trips, and he was full of suggestions for places to see and great places to eat. We highly recommend him!

Kununurra, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

We have used a fabulous driver each time we've been to Bali, great, informative and an enjoyable, fun guide. You can find Sugi on Facebook @ Sugi's Bali Tours or his website www.sugisbalitours.com. On the website it states 250,000IDR for half day & 500,000IDR full day. Highly recommend Sugi, he is a wonderful bloke.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
877 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

I have recently got back from Bali & over the last couple of trips I have used a number of drivers some recommended on trip advisor the one I would recommend over all I have used is Made Chepot he has a new car only a few months old. He was absolutely amazing so personable & funny with excellent spoken english He is a husband & father with 3 children & I now class him as a friend. I have recommended him a lot lately on this forum & happy to say have received fantastic reports from those that chose to use his services. His prices were

300,000RP for 1/2 day & 500,000RP for a full day. Bare in mind the price of petrol has just increased quite substantially

Tell him Jeanette & John sent you

Made Chepot

Ph. +6281 338 174 561

Email Mychepot@yahoo.com

Edited: 12:00 pm, September 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
220 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

We used Benny Sahrudin last time as per recommendation from family and friends who used him. We found him great. He has a driver named 'robbie' who works for him, who is a lovely guy - really good with kids too. His vans are all brand new. His prices are similar (if not the same) as most of the other rates mentioned. He is on Facebook and will answer any questions quickly.. Tell him Shannon Walker Smith sent you x

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/benny.sahrudin?fref=ts

Malaysia
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

I just came back from Bali last Monday. We use Kadek Budi! He's friendly and his car is clean! He's available on whatsapp if you wish to contact him, you may inbox me :)

Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

Hi baygal, we are in Bali at the moment and contacted Made on your recommendation and can say we weren't disappointed. He's a lovely friendly man with great English. We made the drive up to taro and it felt like we got there in no time at all because we were chatting all the way. He also spent a couple of hours on the way back driving to different music shops as we were looking for a hard case to take back a guitar my daughter bought. We will definitely be contacting him again on our next trip to Bali. Thanks for the hot tip!

Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Honest, reliable driver for family in Kuta in October 2013

Hi baygal, we are in Bali at the moment and contacted Made on your recommendation and can say we weren't disappointed. He's a lovely friendly man with great English. We made the drive up to taro and it felt like we got there in no time at all because we were chatting all the way. He also spent a couple of hours on the way back driving to different music shops as we were looking for a hard case to take back a guitar my daughter bought. We will definitely be contacting him again on our next trip to Bali. Thanks for the hot tip!