We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which night is the 'party' night?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
195 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Which night is the 'party' night?

Hello,

Planning a solo female trip to SEA in March and April of 2014. I will start in Ubud to enjoy some downtime as I get accustomed to the time change. Once I am in Kuta, I am wondering if there is a certain night where the party is best? I love to dance and would love to go out a couple nights to the clubs while I'm in Kuta. Is it like Cancun, where every night is a party, or is it only Thursday, Friday and Saturday that are the good party nights? Thanks in advance for your input. :o)

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

Hi every night is party night Kuta has the most night life and clubs. Most are on the main road called legian road. Eg sky garden engin room apache bar bounty bar. And the list goes on. All are within 100meters or less of each other . Friday and Saturday nights are usually bigger . Allso a lot of clubs at Seminyak area .just watch your drinks never leave your drink on the table when you are on the dance floor ect .just use common sence at all times and don't touch any drink that has arak in it . As you do not know if it is real arak or home made arak that a lot of bars use .have a great safe holliday .. Ps save the last dance for me . Kobrob

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

Very sensible advice re the drinks ....

Every night is party night - although the crowds do tend to form from 10pm onwards

just be aware of your personal safety - walking home - or in a taxi afterwards.

Most of the drivers will not put the meter on late at night - so do have an idea of what you are prepared to pay and stand firm

london, england
Level Contributor
81 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

Is every night still party night in November or will it be less busy?

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

November. Will not make any difference if any thing will be bigger as there will be a lot of schoolies around and end off year footy clubs. And every night is still party night. Kobrob

Denpasar, Bali...
Level Contributor
248 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

Friday night out and every weekend the busiest party around kuta & legian.. I choose Sky Garden :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
195 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

Thanks so much everyone. Will make sure to be in Kuta for the weekend to bring some Canadian flavour to the party. :o)

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

Hi do you meanCANADIAN FLAVOUR ?? Or CANADIAN CLUB.?? WITCH witch is a nice drop and goes well at any party have fun kobrob..

Denpasar, Bali...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

Every night is a party in and around Kuta and Legian!

I have found that alot more locals go out on a Saturday here, but every night is a party night!

9. Re: Which night is the 'party' night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 08, 2014