We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation over Christmas/New year

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation over Christmas/New year

Hi Guys,

Im currently traveling around and like the idea of spending New Years in Kuta. I have been before and know that there are numerous places to choose from and usually i would just arrive and find a place but at this time of the year it will be a struggle.

I was wondering if anybody could recommend any cheap (preferably under $20USD) double rooms with a pool, and places that either have a website or an email for this price?

There seems to be a few places that interest me but it is hard to find contact details.

If anybody also has the Email contact for Beneyasa I Beach inn or Suka Beach inn that would also be appreciated as i have stayed here before and really liked these two places.

Thanks.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,979 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation over Christmas/New year

I wish you well Lewis. I've looked to see if I could find an email address for either of those hotels and there's only phone numbers (you may have to call) that I can find....however, someone may come along and save the day, with an email address.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,525 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation over Christmas/New year

one that comes to mind is Sayang Maha Mertha hotel in Benesari lane.

Just know that any hotel under $20 isn't going to be fabulous, days of those in Bali are gone.

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g608487-d673…

3. Re: Accommodation over Christmas/New year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 25, 2014