We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you had stayed in Discovery Kartika (Plaza)Hotel before..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
If you had stayed in Discovery Kartika (Plaza)Hotel before..

can you please share with me how much you had paid for room rates (incl breakfast?)in April and which website you booked with? Had a wedding to go to next April but the rates are not out yet. thanks!

Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: If you had stayed in Discovery Kartika (Plaza)Hotel before..

The cheapest we have paid for Kartika Plaza is around $150aud. Prices seem to have sky rocketed though, we were looking to stay again in September but prices seem to be around $300+ aud. absolutly beautiful resort but can't bring myself to pay that much. Bali is supposed to be a cheap getaway holiday destination for us to visit a couple of times a year. If I have to start paying $300+ per night, it all of a sudden becomes very expensive. I'd rather stay somewhere a bit cheaper around the $200pn and holiday more often.

Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: If you had stayed in Discovery Kartika (Plaza)Hotel before..

The cheapest we have paid for Kartika Plaza is around $150aud. Prices seem to have sky rocketed though, we were looking to stay again in September but prices seem to be around $300+ aud. absolutly beautiful resort but can't bring myself to pay that much. Bali is supposed to be a cheap getaway holiday destination for us to visit a couple of times a year. If I have to start paying $300+ per night, it all of a sudden becomes very expensive. I'd rather stay somewhere a bit cheaper around the $200pn and holiday more often.

We paid $150-170pn in April this year, including breakfast.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you had stayed in Discovery Kartika (Plaza)Hotel before..

We paid $140.00 per night through Expedia. Have a look at hotelscombined .com. They show prices from lots of different booking agents as do Trip Advisor - if you look at the review for the hotel and type in your dates. Good luck. Just be patient an the better prices will pop up.

4. Re: If you had stayed in Discovery Kartika (Plaza)Hotel before..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 26, 2014